Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:46:33 -0500 (CDT)
A simple solution might be to modify the rules so that in those cases where for
whatever reason there are multiple HQ station calls, only one HQ multiplier
counts.

For example, if, say, W1AW, W1AW/4 & W1AW/7 all represent the ARRL HQ station
for the purposes of the contest, each giving out the multiplier ARRL, you get
only one ARRL mult regardless of how many calls you work.