Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: "Remigijus Vaičius" <r.vaicius@ando.lt>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 14:31:14 +0200
Well, this is not the last think in the contest. But I think time
"regulation" will be more realistic - lets say you must to ID once per
minute. It could be around 4 QSOs in CW and around 8 QSOs on SSB. This is
what I am doing when I am lucky to have such number of callers :)
I think more important could be the return of the 10 minutes rule for the
Multi-One teams to work a multipliers on the other band and not a regular
stations.

73, Remi LY8O

*****************
--

XII. A. Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct
include, but are not limited to:

6. Running stations making more than 3 contacts without sending their
callsign.

unqt
---

Thanks to the CQ WPX Contest Commitee.