Re: [CQ-Contest] Handicap For Dirty Rigs

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Handicap For Dirty Rigs
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:09:30 -0500
I have never heard any complaints about my TS-850. I run it barefoot; no
amp here.

I just did the capacitor mods - replaced all the caps on the CAR board and
the display board (the latter because the display went out!)

I've often operated on one frequency with someone a couple hundred Hz away
and not complaining to me.

73, Zack W9SZ