Re: [CQ-Contest] Clarification from DL1MGB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Clarification from DL1MGB
From: 4O3A <4o3a@t-com.me>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:58:18 +0100
Dear Chris,

nice that you consider our opinions.

Intention is not to criticize. On the contrary, we all want to help you to make rules to be as good as possible, and I am sure - it is our common interest. Organizers should take advantage of our observations/opinions/suggestions and to correct them all. You made one important step forward, and should do your the best to have rules really good ones.

73
Ranko