Re: [CQ-Contest] Clarification from DL1MGB

To: 4O3A <4o3a@t-com.me>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Clarification from DL1MGB
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:51:37 -0300
Dear Ranko,
Some of us have explained and given our reasons as to why we don't think
this change is a step forward.
So far, those who believe this is a step forward, mainly state their reason
why being: Single ops can continue to enter as single ops without DX
assistance.
Is that the reason why you think this change is a step forward too?
The right adjudication of the results and eliminating one of the most
undetectables ways of cheating doesn't cout at all to you (and others who
think likewise)?
I would really like to hear your analysis about this "big step forward" and
how it contributes to making contesting a better "sport".

Thanks in advance.

Vy 73,
Martin, LU5DX