[CQ-Contest] Spots // Re: CQ WW CW 2014 Results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spots // Re: CQ WW CW 2014 Results
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 16:51:32 +0200
> If you are getting no spots, that means you that are on the wrong band or bad a frequency.

Or that you are just a normal G, F, DL, IK, W ... station! ;-) Nobody cares about us ...

You can't compare the benefit of being spotted as a seldom Caribbean mult as in your case, Albert, with being a normal guy in a country with lots of activity. Even if I get spotted during contests best I can expect is a small 5-10 min "enhanced rate" (if spotted in the US) or nothing at all. The latter is the normal case, the first one the exception. :-(

73, Olli - DH8BQA