Re: [CQ-Contest] LP SO2R with no filters?

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LP SO2R with no filters?
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:41:28 -0500
I highly recommend a re-read of Jeff AC0C's comments !!!!

Frying a rcvr is easier than most think !
iow I have been there and done that, most hard lessons are not easily
forgotten :)

Buy the INRAD Book and following the recommended steps
to understanding your dbm base line

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com