[CQ-Contest] p

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] p
From: w1tef@swsports.org
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:33:20 -0600
And that is really the point - who should pay for it.

To me, it is very much a non-issue. I have several CQ WW
Region #1 awards for my meager 10 meter SSB/CW QRP efforts
and I have received a few in the mail. The one I got the
other day from CQ WW WPX 10 Meter QRP SSB was downloaded
from the web. Put it on a flash drive, took it to Office
Depot, had a full size, heavy card stock copy printed and
it's now up on the wall. Its the best I can do given my
constraints operating wise, but it is an accomplishment.
I should be able to support the CW Contest team by paying
for my own Certificate.

I'm in the put it up on the web and I'll download it and
pay to have it printed camp - all of $.60 for a quality print
job on heavy card stock.

I'd much rather have CQ Contest team put their efforts into
log checking and organizing the events than putting any kind
of effort into certificates other than putting them up on the
web.

Tom, W1TEF/4
South Carolina QSO Party Steering Committee
scqso.com
09/19/15