Re: [CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:33:01 -0700

There are places on the internet where you could send the certificate file and have them laser etch it on glass or granite tile for relatively little cost compared to a traditional plaque. Google for some really beautiful examples. Might be interesting to do for a significant award, and makes more sense to me than paying CQ to do something they really don't want to do.

73,
Dave   AB7E