Re: [CQ-Contest] Reducing Pain in Ears and Bum while Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reducing Pain in Ears and Bum while Contesting
From: alannottage--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:45:54 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:56

On Mon,11/23/2015 7:44 AM, Richard Zalewski wrote:
> The Heil was a ear killer for me....switched to the Yamaha CM-500 and found
> real comfort.

I'm retired from a career in pro audio, so own at least a half dozen
different headphones. My favorites for CW and RTTY are CM500 and Sony
MDR-7506 -- I find them equally comfortable, they sound equally good.
For SSB, it's the CM500. It's not uncommon for me to put in 30+ hours in
a long contest.

For at least ten years, I've slept through the night wearing a pair of
MDR-7506 listening to jazz.

Nice! :>)

Al G0XBV