Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 160 CW: Early Hours Suggestion

To: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>, "jmaass@k8nd.com" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 160 CW: Early Hours Suggestion
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:02:06 -0700
It's still location, location., I feel.. I have a low dipole, and a looong
one.. and a vertical.. on a steel roof (over 1600 sq ft).. and it is still two
against one.. just pick a time.. and my main point is.. the middle of the
country has a narrow window that is less affected by both coasts.. and .. fewer
folks to work, in that time frame.. But.. am I recommending any change? NO..
NOT AT ALL.. it is what it is..

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy