Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 160 CW: Early Hours Suggestion

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 160 CW: Early Hours Suggestion
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 20:41:15 -0300
and what about the DX windows?

Will be good if stations like PJ2T, NP2J, and others from Caribbean left
this windows for real DX stations. This stations works more than 1500 qsos!

OH, yes, of course, is not a USA working USA, but will be good a dx windows
for small dx stations

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W
Este correo electrónico se ha enviado desde un equipo libre de virus y
protegido por Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

> It's still location, location., I feel.. I have a low dipole, and a looong
> one.. and a vertical.. on a steel roof (over 1600 sq ft).. and it is still
> two against one.. just pick a time.. and my main point is.. the middle of
> the country has a narrow window that is less affected by both coasts.. and
> .. fewer folks to work, in that time frame.. But.. am I recommending any
> change? NO.. NOT AT ALL.. it is what it is..
>
> Have a great day,

> Dale - WC7S in Wy

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W