Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: Ward Silver <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:43:38 -0500
> Ward has the writing series about all technical matters .. this might be one tale to tell

I will think about this from the perspective of how a person might do an experiment to demonstrate the concept. I've already added material on stub placement to both the Antenna Book (24.3.5 in the 23rd edition) and Handbook (sidebar in Chapter 20) with references to the W2VJN and K9YC articles. But a hands-on experience, so to speak, might really get the point across.

73, Ward N0AX