Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: "Jukka Klemola" <jpklemola@gmail.com>, "Joe" <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 22:39:47 +0800
All of these topics are covered in W2VJN's excellent book "Managing Interstation Interference." Anyone wanting to get into So2r (or M/2-M/M) should start here. The gentlemen may have this book already though. If not, that's a great way to wrap your hands around the topic.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Jukka Klemola