Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion

To: "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 20:09:24 -0800
Funny enough, mine did as well ..this is the first I've seen of it ..

I'm sorry that NN4X feels that the competition as it stands now is unfair
...so in that spirit, May I suggest another new category ..

Troll .. SONB QRP++++ .. I believe Romeo ex. 3W3RR will sponsor a trophy.

Disrespectively committed
Steve KL7SB