[CQ-Contest] N1MM+ experience requested

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N1MM+ experience requested
From: Phil VK4BAA/VK4KW <philhss@tesco.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:22:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi All!

I’d like to ask a question about everyone’s experience N1MM+ before potentially
going to the N1MM+ forum.

VK4KW operated during the Oceania DX contest at the weekend. We used N1MM+. It
was faultless during the contest.

I noticed an anomaly pertaining to the ‘Statistics’ facility though. With each
change in Operator, we use the ‘Ctrl-O’ facility to ‘log in’ with our callsigns
for traceability purposes. One operator is shown within the ‘Statistics’ window
as not having operated on 15m, but the ‘Runs’ facility clearly shows him
operating and making QSOs on 15m.

Are we doing something wrong or is there a hiccup within the code? Has anyone
else experienced this at all?

Thanks and 73,

Phil Smeaton
VK4BAA / VK4KW