Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 10:07:15 +0500
David,
May be K0HB has a correct estimate but I am afraid that amongst those aiming for the result the percentage is a lot higher. And it will increase after this discussion because they will be more confident that power cheating is impossible to prove.

73, Igor UA9CDC
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>