Re: [CQ-Contest] signing TEST at the end...not so bad

To: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] signing TEST at the end...not so bad
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 21:07:28 -0500
Vince,

Many ops use QSK, as I do.  If I hear you start to call me when I've
re-started to CQ, I stop and copy your call.

Yes, I would agree it's annoying if people call CQ with many calling.  But
I find that to be rarely the case.

I was watching an Eu op on Youtube today...  He had a HUGE CW pileup...  if
he did not get a call, he would CQ again!!
Not impressive.

73, Gerry W1VE