Re: [CQ-Contest] RECORDING ON FT5000 FT2000 FT950

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RECORDING ON FT5000 FT2000 FT950
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:09:55 -0500
I have been wondering how can one prove that recording is indeed of what the
operator hears? Just because the recording has two channels it doesn't mean
that this is all the operator is listening to.

Further, how does the recording prove that there is no assistance? Or use of
remote equipment? Or multiple operators over the contest period?

Except for log correction after the contest, recordings seem to be of very
limited use.  Not to mention that contests are being recorded by SDRs on
several continents.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.