Re: [CQ-Contest] RECORDING ON FT5000 FT2000 FT950

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RECORDING ON FT5000 FT2000 FT950
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 10:20:20 -0700

It has been brought to my attention that the rule says:

"...  must record the transmitted and received audio as heard by the
operator for the duration of the contest operation"

For my station configuration, that is "interesting". Running SO2R, I always have the CW sidetone and SSB TX Monitor muted. Thus, the operator (me) doesn't hear any transmitted audio, and, therefore there is no transmitted audio to be recorded.

73,
Steve, N2IC