Re: [CQ-Contest] Disqualified callsigns - CQ WW SSB contest.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Disqualified callsigns - CQ WW SSB contest.
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:57:23 -0400
I see the notation that this came from the April copy of CQ.  There goes my
first three paragraphs! <g>

A lot of familiar or semi-familiar calls on that list.

I do have to wonder if any of the station(s) that Mike VE9AA & others have
had a legitimate concern about, WRT alleged or potential 'scrubbed' calls,
are on this list.  If that allegation is true (not that I disbelieve them,
but so far we have only heard one side of the story), and the station(s)
involved are on this list, well, it does make one wonder of that in turn led
in whole or in part to the DQ.

73, ron w3wn