Re: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on DQs in CQWW

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on DQs in CQWW
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 08:32:04 -0500
This self spotting issue on SSB is much ado about nothing, in my opinion.
What's the difference in having 50 friends who spot you once each and five
friends who spot you 10 times each.  Who really cares?  Focusing on a
subjective determination as to whether someone got spotted by a friend too many
times in order to DQ the participant is ridiculous.

The other thing I think is ridiculous is the notion that cheating is so
rampant.
There has only been one time in the last forty years that it gave me concern
that I was affected.

73... Stan, K5GO