Re: [CQ-Contest] Flex radios

To: Martin Monsalvo - LU5DX <lu5dx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Flex radios
From: I4UFH via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:28:58 +0200
Hi Martin

I am impressed of the HW steps that flex technology has do in the last years. I
am an old style contester who love knobs , and a PC interfaced radio was not
the right solution , mostly because u depend from the mother of the virus
"windows " !! We spend most of the our contest time traveling to the DX station
and in the
last years K3 family stuff had performed well.
Last MM we ha involved 13 k3's with all the related stuff, for partner / inband
interface interlocking , really a mess ....

These new 6600M server device surely has the capability to be a seller winner
for contesting Station, now I am expecting  if the promise at Dayton that the
the multi client will be available for the end of the 2017, will became true.

It's also in the right price point to be the cheapest solution for SO2R or Mx
setup with several operators and few radio ....

Let take updated of the news ...

73 de Fabio I4UFH