Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:46:03 -0400
I beat unassisted - handily.

I think we are dealing with some selection bias - a result of the fact that many ops choose to go unassisted as opposed to assisted.

73 Rich NN3W

On 7/31/2017 9:18 AM, Trent Sampson wrote:
Sorry Stan

But the statistics do not support your biased view - Plain and simple - Troll
through ALL the results and let us know how many times ASSISTED beat UNASSITED
- the answer will highlight your biased response

Cheers

VK4TS