Re: [CQ-Contest] Ideal monitor size

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ideal monitor size
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 05:22:34 +0300
Jim tnx for the suggestion. I remember (it goes more than 6 months I was looking on this) that I searched in help files how to reduce the size of rtty windows (it was my main problem). I reduced it but not so small as in writelog where there are only the necessary info (decoded text and nothing else). I will look agn according your suggestions.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 14/10/2017 02:46, ο Jim Brown έγραψε: