Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB disqualified in the 2017 CQ World-Wide WPX SSB Co

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB disqualified in the 2017 CQ World-Wide WPX SSB Contest
From: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:23:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hello Masa, Al and everyone,

4U1WB has been an accepted entry in the CQ contests for many years. In the CQ
160 Contests 4U1WB counts as DC for a multiplier.  I agree this is not right so
if this is the case moving forward then 4U1WB should be a CQ DX multiplier.  I
wonder what the motivation is for this change after so many years?  This is a
slap in the face for the World Bank and 4U1WB which is a legitimate call sign.

73 Dave K4JRB
Retired Director CQ 160 Contests