Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB disqualified in the 2017 CQ World-Wide WPX SSB Co

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB disqualified in the 2017 CQ World-Wide WPX SSB Contest
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:07:22 +0300
This is not good sportmanship.
Using a phrase "exuberantly" or the likes, forces us
non-English-Mother-Tonguers use assistance in a form of an internet
database.

Keep on doing.

15 has been open to NA this evening.
I have been exuberantly listening to many stations.

73,
Jukka OH6LI atop OH0V rock
..300+ ft tall rock in the middle of the Sea..