Re: [CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?

To: af5cc2@gmail.com, wn3vaw@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?
From: Paul Schaffenberger via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 21:23:53 -0500
How about making SS more fun by allowing one qso per band?  I watched a fairly
good 15M band dry up simply because there was not enough activity.  The signals
were plenty loud from all directions, just no interest. I've always liked
contests where there are more potential contacts than a mere mortal can work.
This is the way SS was in the early 60s, when I first started contesting.  For
those who have a limited antenna situation, also allow single-band entries. Who
knows, 10M may even spring to life?  Paul, K5AF

In a message dated 11/6/2017 7:59:49 PM Central Standard Time, af5cc2@gmail.com