Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ

To: scottmcleman36@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ
From: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:49:34 +0000
That is just WRONG.

I don’t ever expect to be top 20, let alone top 5.

So I don’t record.

But I work hard, hoping for maybe #37 or #40.

The some enchanted weekend the moon and the stars and the antennas may
magically align and I may get one more point than the 6th place guy.

And the world will never know.

CQWW, that rule just plain sucks.

73, de HANS, K0HB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™