Re: [CQ-Contest] The CQWW 160 "protect my turf" rule?

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The CQWW 160 "protect my turf" rule?
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:46:09 +0000
I’m using a flex and the audio is generated in the radio and comes out
through a headphone jack in the front. The only thing I have to use
ethernet for is control. Just like someone who uses a K3 and a USB cable.

I do get what you’re saying but it is not the same thing.

That said by all means if you have access to a remote you should be able to
use it for contesting. Remote RECEIVERS should
Never be allowed except for some extreme category like CQ tried once.

Ria
N2RJ