Re: [CQ-Contest] Elecraft KPA 1500

To: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Elecraft KPA 1500
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:29:41 -0600
My experience agrees with Dave’s. The early ATU firmware didn’t always get a
good match, but it’s much better now.

Some report, however, running full power into 3:1. I don’t understand that,
unless they mean 3:1 at the ATU output, and something close to 1:1 at the PA
output.

73,
Scott K9MA

Scott Ellington. K9MA