Re: [CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 16:11:39 -0400
Sterling mentioned one intriguing possibility, the use of delay.  Wouldn't a long-enough delay eliminate the complaint about soliciting contacts by non-amateur means?  I'm thinking in terms of an hour or two (or 6) for HF contests.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.