Re: [CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 22:50:48 +0000 (UTC)
The obvious solution is to delay it until the contest is over :) Then there
could be absolutely no influence on the results.

Actually, there ARE radio contests that allow soliciting (but not confirming)
contacts on social media- many VHF contests. But I suspect even the most
devoted youtuber won't want to watch the details of a 15-30 minute MSK144
meteor scatter contact.

Tor N4OGW