[CQ-Contest] The 2021 Unassisted Challenge

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The 2021 Unassisted Challenge
From: Daniel Craig <unassistedchallenge@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:32:07 -0800
 We invite U.S. Amateurs to participate in the 2021 Unassisted Challenge.
The Challenge is open to Amateurs in the lower 48 States who enter the 2021
CQ WPX SSB and/or CW contests in the single-op category but do NOT use
spotting assistance.  Even though CQ WPX no longer recognizes separate
unassisted categories, we feel the need to continue having such
categories.

To enter, email your Cabrillo log (as submitted to CQ WPX) to
unassistedchallenge@gmail.com.  Please indicate from which CQ Zone you
operated in the text of the message.  We also encourage you to post your
score to www.3830scores.com and select the unassisted overlay.

High Power and Low Power winners in CQ Zones 3, 4, and 5 will receive a
plaque (six plaques available in each event).  We encourage operators
throughout the world to participate as single-op unassisted also, but
plaques are only available for the lower 48.

Full details and rules coming soon!  Send any questions to
unassistedchallenge@gmail.com.  Please forward to your friends and clubs!

Axel KI6RRN
Dan N6MJ

Note: the Unassisted Challenge is not affiliated with CQ or CQ WPX.