Re: [CQ-Contest] The 2021 Unassisted Challenge

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The 2021 Unassisted Challenge
From: "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 13:49:25 -0300
Hi Jim,
Totally. It depends on many factors, including the perspective from which
the op approaches the contest.
I have mostly entered SOAB (A) starting back in 2006. However, in my case
SOAB ended up being more fun, since there are a ton less decisions to be
made.
In SOAB you either run two neverending pileups if you are fortunate enough
to be in a good location, or run on radio A and S&P on radio B.

Vy 73,

Martín, LU5DX