[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update
From: "Ray Higgins (W2RE)" <ray.w2re@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 09:21:33 -0400
The WW1X team entered the M/M distributed category this weekend. We managed
23.5 million points in adverse conditions in this new category from USA zone #5
with 7 stations and 13 operating positions. Our team consisted of 26 operators
from eight countries with nine youths under the age 21. We operated 100% remote
and none of the locations were manned. Everything worked 100% and didn't have a
single panic moment. Even the new operators to remote caught on very quickly!

We have created an album of the operators and the locations in 33 pic album.
Most of these photos were taken during the contest. Many new faces to
contesting and they’re are hooked!. Here is the album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDrbzbY8ipikGpPp6
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDrbzbY8ipikGpPp6>

I would like to thank the CQWPX committee for presenting this new category! It
was one of the most enjoyable contest operations in my life! The youth’s are
already asking to be on the team again! This is very contagious! :)

We would be more than happy to do any club presentation about this operation.
Don't hesitate to ask!

73,

Ray Higgins
W2RE