Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:13:40 -0700
On 3/29/2021 6:21 AM, Ray Higgins (W2RE) wrote:
The WW1X team entered the M/M distributed category this weekend. We managed
23.5 million points in adverse conditions in this new category from USA zone #5
with 7 stations and 13 operating positions. Our team consisted of 26 operators
from eight countries

I think this category is a TERRIBLE idea, simply because it reduces the number of stations to work, as well has their prefixes.

73, Jim K9YC