Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:48:50 -0400
I agree Jim

It only benefits a very small number of people. Checking the 3830 scores I only have only seen three entities in this category of which only a couple seemed to be serious efforts. I curious why CQ decided to do this because I don't recall there being any discussion pushing a category like this.  They've sure made some bad rule decisions recently. I guess if you know the right people they will change a rule or create a new category for you? But hey what do I know about contesting being a bozo in flyover country. As usual get ready for the barbs flying your way calling you old fashioned and out of touch with contesting technology :)

BTW you didn't hear me in WPX SSB this weekend because I boycotted it in protest of their stupid Single-Op rule change.

Jeff