Re: [CQ-Contest] "please copy" - aarrggghhh!

To: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>, Charles Gallo <charlie@thegallos.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "please copy" - aarrggghhh!
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:25:45 -0500
Heard all day yesterday,

Cute non standard phonetics. That they have to repeat a dozen times to get the call across.

Or I heard a W9 station a 1 by 2 station, all day say Whisky Nine, then the last two letters non phonetically. Many many repeat requests, but they never caught on that if you are constantly getting repeat requests you are doing something wrong and need to change.

Joe WB9SBD