[ct-user] Bug in C2A.EXE?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Bug in C2A.EXE?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:25:00 -0500
The CT to ADIF conversion does not do any callsign processing to try to
determine the country from the callsign.  Thus, I can't easily separate out
the Canadian provinces from the States/Sections.

However, this is an EASY problem to fix on the import side, since the
logging software (logger) has the smarts built into it to determine the
country from the prefix.  Contact that software author about fixing the
problem.

DXbase and DX4WIN users have not complained about this problem, so
obviously those programs have a method of dealing with it.

73 - Jim AD1C