[ct-user] Re: Bug in C2A.EXE?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: Bug in C2A.EXE?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 22:25:07 -0500
[I'm not subscribed to the logger reflector.  If this message does not show
up there, can someone forward it please? - Jim]

At 03:55 PM 3/9/2000 -0500, Rob Kennedy wrote:

>Below is an interesting message posted on the Logger reflector.  Apparently,
>the contest program CT does not create a proper ADIF file for importing the
>CT contest log into other logging programs like Logger.  All QSO's where a
>Canadian Province is logged are not properly exported by CT into an ADIF
>file.  The Canadian Provinces are put in the "State field" of the ADIF file,
>not the "Canadian Province" field of the ADIF File.  To my knowledge, Canada
>is not (yet) part of the US - Hi

I will look into fixing the C2A software this weekend.  In the mean time,
can fix up the BAD.ADI file, or wait a few days.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ad1c/