Re: [ct-user] CW keying

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>,<ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CW keying
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:10:53 -0500
I went back and tried CTWin again.  I don't normally use it, so I thought I
would recreate what I had the time I had used it in SS CW.  Turns out that I
couldn't make it pause.  I am not sure now if I wasn't imagining it before, but
conditions were not optimal when I was using it the last time.   Maybe it was
the paddle input that I was having problems with.  But I haven't used it under
"contest" conditions either.