[na-user] Registered User Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Registered User Problem
From: John Lindmeier <lindmeie@bellatlantic.net> (John Lindmeier)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:15:22 -0400 (EDT)
I very seldom do things like this but I have to voice a public complaint to
K8CC.  I purchased NA about 4 weeks ago from RadioWare.  The software
arrived, I installed it, ran it in the PA QSO Party, and was very happy with
the performance.  I have mentioned to several people from the local contest
club how happy I am with the features and performance of NA.

I did notice the problem with the packet window.  I use packet in contests
and am planning on using NA with packet this weekend in the CQWW Phone
contest.

I saw the post from Dave about version 10.50 fixing the alignment problem
with the packet window.  I would like to get the new version.

Now the problem.  I still cannot access the registered users site at
Datom.contesting.com to get the new version.  Over the past 3 weeks, I have
sent emails to Datom and RadioWare hoping to get this situation resolved.
RadioWare has been responsive.  Datom has not.  All emails to Datom have
been ignored.  It appears that Datom is too busy getting setup for the
contest and is ignoring their customer's.

John - WA3KPP

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/