[na-user] Registered User Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Registered User Problem
From: Ben Coleman <oloryn@mindspring.com> (Ben Coleman)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:31:47 -0400
Joe L Blackwell wrote:

> All you need to access downloads from Datom is your password.
> Nothing is easier than that.

The issue is that for some who have bought recently, the passwords
aren't yet set up on the site.  I also bought NA two or 3 weeks ago, and
today, when I went to access the registered users area using the
password I specified at the time of purchase, I couldn't get in.  I
emailed Datom and unlike John, I got a response, saying in part:

>Our webmaster has been in DL-land on business all week so has not
>been able to upload your info.

He did, however, email me the new version.  I don't know why John hasn't
gotten a response.

Ben

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/