[na-user] Registered User Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Registered User Problem
From: Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:50:54 -0400
Well, John,
You will not find better support than from Radioware, Bookstore.
Sorry to hear of your problems, you must know K8CC is very
busy this time of year for contesting.  It has always amazed me
how contesters wait until the last minute to get their software and
ANTENNAS ready for the season.

All you need to access downloads from Datom is your password.
Nothing is easier than that.  I also want 10.50, so will go through
the motions of downloading it, and if successful or not, I'll let you
know.  I am CW only here, so there's no pressure for me to attempt
the download 10.50 at this time.

John  writes:
> Over the past 3 weeks, I have sent emails to Datom and
> RadioWare hoping to get this situation resolved.
> RadioWare has been responsive.  Datom has not.

> I use packet in contests
Here's hoping your report your scores as Single OP, Assisted.

73, de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/