[na-user] Registered User Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Registered User Problem
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:38:04 -0400
Not to be critical of anyone, but the following note is on the page leading
into the download page:

"Note: User names and passwords are case sensitive and must be entered
EXACTLY as provided"

Its been our experience that the majority of the user problems getting into
the download site are related to case sensitivity.  We wish we could
disable this, but its part of the host server and beyond our control.

I was talking to webmaster Tom, WB8VMN today about the web site and he
thinks we can set up a way such that if you try to log in unsuccessfully,
the machine would automatically send an e-mail to your e-mail address (kept
current with us) with your user name and password.

73,

Dave

Dave/K8CC

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/