[RFI] Can you identify this interference?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Can you identify this interference?
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:57:21 -0500
Hi there,

Since a few weeks I've been plagued with this pulsating type
interference. I can receive the it from 12 MHz up to into the high VHF
range. So far I've found one very wide peak around 19-20 MHz (S9). I can
even see it on TV channel two (antenna, no cable) where it appears as 4
or 5 squiggly lines. Here's a sound sample:

http://www.kr1st.com/interf.wav

And the image of the recording made by Audacity can be found at:

http://www.kr1st.com/interf.gif

The recording is made with the receiver on 28.4 MHz USB.

--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com