RE: [RFI] Why we badly need "party line" materials for all hams

To: "'Dennis Berry'" <dennisberry@worldnet.att.net>,<rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Why we badly need "party line" materials for all hams
From: "Dave Bernstein" <dave.bernstein@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:37:42 -0400
My comments are aimed at improving our chances of prevailing over BPL; they
do not target individuals. We cannot hamstring ourselves for fear of
offending those who've been leading the fight. Hopefully those leaders will
consider the suggestions, filter out what's inappropriate, and put the
remainder to good use.

My participation in this discussion began as a response to a post on the
towertalk reflector. After a few exchanges, we were asked to continue the
discussion here.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ