Re: [RFI] 14028 to 14034 hashbirdietrash

To: "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 14028 to 14034 hashbirdietrash
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:20:44 -0700
Yes, it is ticklish. However, the interference *acts* like one source at
the antenna terminals.  If the sense antenna or pickup (current transformer
on the AC? Outlet cover screw?) sums interference sources similarly to the
main antenna, it could be made to work, though as you point out adjustments
would be needed to QSY.

Cortland
KA5S