Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@stl-online.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:28:41 -0700
No, give credit to environmentalists that insist that humans will
become extinct in no time if we don't eliminate nearly every
technological advance made since the industrial revolution.  Also give
credit to the politicians that have bought into the same doomsday
thinking.  Better stock up on those incandescent bulbs (and trans
fats, and SUVs, and wine bottle corks, and disposable diapers, and
styrofoam cups, and...) before they're all banned :-)